Research and Markets has announced the addition of iCD Research’s new report “The Polish Mining Sector – Market Opportunity and Entry Strategies, Analyses and Forecasts to 2015″ to their offering.
The Polish mining industry is dominated by the coal and non-metallic minerals categories. A recent decline in the production volume and value of the industry has been a direct outcome of the global economic crisis and its negative impact on European economies. The volume of the minerals produced in the country registered a decline of 5% in 2009, while the value of production declined by 2.3%. In the forecast period, coal production is expected to decline marginally, while the total volume of minerals produced in the country is expected to increase due to increased domestic demand.
This report offers insights into market opportunities and entry strategies adopted to gain market share in the Polish mining industry. In particular, it offers in-depth analysis of the following:
* Market opportunity and attractiveness: Detailed analysis of current market size and growth expectations during 201015. It highlights key drivers to help understand growth dynamics. It also benchmarks the sector against key global markets and provides detailed understanding of emerging opportunities in specific areas.
* Procurement dynamics: Trend analysis of exports and imports, along with their implications and impact on the Polish mining industry.
* Industry structure: Five forces analysis to understand various power centers in the industry and how they are likely to develop in the medium term.
* Competitive landscape: Analysis of key companies in the public and private sectors of the Polish mining industry.
* Market entry strategy: Analysis of possible ways to enter the market along with an understanding of how existing operators have achieved this, including key contracts, alliances, and strategic initiatives.
* Business environment and country risk: a range of drivers at country level, assessing business environment and country risk. It covers historical and forecast values for a range of indicators, evaluating business confidence, economic performance, infrastructure quality and availability, labor force, demographics, and political and social risk.